Monday, September 7, 2009

My First Post!



This is my first post... Nothing too special. I guess I'm just trying this out. I'm going to try to post my older work first, then work towards my new stuff with the purpose of you seeing my improvements over the years. I've got a lot of posting to do

Here I've posted a few photos as a simple sample.


This was taken in Portland, Oregon in 2006 about one block outside of Pioneer Courthouse Square. My cousin and I went there for different shots but ended up with these types of shots too... these just turned out better.

This is the Steel Bridge in Portland three years ago. Again, my cousin and I went up there specifically for these types of shots and they came out amazing!

Here is a shot of the Portland cityscape on the same night of the picture above. Just about every picture from that night turned out amazing.





Thanks for looking at my new post. Be sure to check back often for new updates and better pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Jordan these are amazing! I've been telling Bud that I need to get a new camera before we head back to Haiti...there are lots of amazing shots to be had & share w/those here. Guess I know who to get my tips from! Great job! Thanks for sharing! Cindy Lenker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan...just a thought...how about joining the Haiti team in January and bringing your camera along? You could get some amazing shots? Possibly along the way you could teach me a thing or two about photography too :)? There are still spots on the team and we'd love to have you join us. Our next meeting is September 27, 5 p.m. @ the church...got questions? We've got answers! See you @ choir - Cindy Lenker

    ReplyDelete